Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Nutritional Value

I found this website when looking to find out the nutritional value of mushrooms. It gives you all the nutritional info you could ever want to know about foods.

http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts-C00001-01c20e2.html

Yes, Jennifer, they are good for you!

Mushrooms are a low-calorie, zero fat, zero cholesterol nutritious fungi to work into your diet.

By the way, I made the deceptive Rice Balls tonight. They were all right. I liked them, but Reece didn't gobble them up, and Alli only ate one bite, and Scott didn't say much about them. They seemed like they needed some sauce, but I don't know what kind to put with them. Also, I ended up spraying them with cooking spray and baking them in the oven after my attempt at frying them turned into a mess.
That part worked out well, and I think I will try the same technique for a lot of things that say to fry them. I think the chicken nuggets I did before would have worked well like that.

No comments: